We want to talk and blog more about mental health, by doing so we can start to break down the stigma surrounding it. Unfortunately we can’t publish everything that is submitted to us. However we do encourage as many people as possible to experience the cathartic experience of putting pen to paper.
We welcome articles on all angles of mental health, be it your own personal experience, your ideas or thoughts on the subject, or news stories, advice, research, blog, poems, artwork etc. Your motivation might be to educate, provide empathy, find community, or simply share.
- We have put together some editorial guidelines for blogs being submitted to us, which you can read here
- Feel free to take a look at the blog ideas here, or at our existing content for inspiration
- Please provide some basic details about yourself, name, image and your e-mail address.
- We take your security and comfort levels very seriously, therefore you may choose to post anonymously
- We accept content that has been published elsewhere online (as long as you own the rights to it). Please provide an existing link when doing so
Please read the editorial guidelines prior to submitting an article. The closer these are followed the greater chance the article has of appearing on the site and of being well received by readers.